back wages after acquittal from court
I was clerk typist in state bank badnera. bank suspend me and handed over case to cbi for fraud investigation . bank dismissed me in departmental enquiry. I am acquitted from spl. cbi court on benefit of doubt ground.now bank denied all my back wages. Can i file case against bank for my back wages.
Your acquittal entitles you to seek reinstatement as well as back wages as your innocence has now been vindicated. Move the High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Urban Property Ownership Records
- Can we use content produced by one manufacturer in our website
- Signing an agreement of 1.5 crores with on stamp paper is it valid
- how can i get ex- parte order. Wife not appearing since last 3 hearing
- Can a gift deed be given conditionally