back wages after acquittal from court
I was clerk typist in state bank badnera. bank suspend me and handed over case to cbi for fraud investigation . bank dismissed me in departmental enquiry. I am acquitted from spl. cbi court on benefit of doubt ground.now bank denied all my back wages. Can i file case against bank for my back wages.
Your acquittal entitles you to seek reinstatement as well as back wages as your innocence has now been vindicated. Move the High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How many months to take judgement for annulment?
- Builder is doing illegal construction on my land what action to take?
- Problem in dividing father's property.
- Grandmothers sister sold property without consideration can i claim it
- Service Tax was included in home delivery is it legal