Amt. given on loan no interest no principal
I gave a man Rs. one lakh on loan by taking signature on blank stamp paper five years ago with minimum interest per month. Now he is neither giving interest nor returning my principal amount.
You need to have file case within the period of 3 years to recover your loan amount with interest, also, your claim as on date is barred by limitation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in construction what can I do
- In one case the person is life convict & they are2 other criminal case
- Aunt claiming share in father's property is it legal
- False domestic violence case. What should we do if she complaints?
- Can I transfer pagdi flat from uncles name to my fathers name