ques420 case for job placement

I belong to very poor family.I given the money Rs. 125000 for foreign job at XYZ consultancy, Dwarka, Delhi. I have deposit slip for the same amount. She commited me on their letter head that amount will be return. I have made the police complaint but they are not taking any action.This consultancy is currently working. This consultancy is not registered with Foreign Job placement. I want to my return money. Can i get the money, if i filled the case against this consultancy.

  • ans

    To provide you better guidance we would like to know that,

    which case you have filed against the company and what is the current status of the case.

    Basically the solution to recover your money is,

    You can send a legal notice to the consultancy firm through a lawyer.

    and if the company doesn't reply to the legal notice then a case can be filed against the company regarding the recovery of your dues in the

    concerned civil court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My company is not paying me the settlement amount that includes my salary, my gratuity…

Sir/Madam I have a shed in MIDC Waluj Aurangabad constructed in 1995 Due to financial…

Builder is already in jail in last 6 months so how the notice for liquidation…

Sir, Victim - I am Brokers-Two persons from my own village Accused/Fraud-Party who received Rs…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly