ques420 case for job placement

I belong to very poor family.I given the money Rs. 125000 for foreign job at XYZ consultancy, Dwarka, Delhi. I have deposit slip for the same amount. She commited me on their letter head that amount will be return. I have made the police complaint but they are not taking any action.This consultancy is currently working. This consultancy is not registered with Foreign Job placement. I want to my return money. Can i get the money, if i filled the case against this consultancy.

To provide you better guidance we would like to know that,

which case you have filed against the company and what is the current status of the case.

Basically the solution to recover your money is,

You can send a legal notice to the consultancy firm through a lawyer.

and if the company doesn't reply to the legal notice then a case can be filed against the company regarding the recovery of your dues in the

concerned civil court.