Wish to sell the property registered in my name. How to proceed?
I have a property in NCR which is registered in my name. I bought it from a relative who is a property dealer. Now wish i to sell the same. How should i proceed to sell it. The property is vacant is not in possession of anyone.
I want to know how should i sell it and if the relative causes hindrance in the sale of the property what action can i take against him?
After analyzing your query,
We have reached to the conclusion is that, you are free to sell this property to anyone.
In case your relative make some obstruction or trying to inter fare in your property.
Legally they don't have any right.
Your query is unclear ,if you own the property there is no hurdle to sell,you can contact any dealer,post you property details in internet or in paper,when you have a purchaser then for agreement for sale hire an advocate or contact us for drafting the agreement or for sale deed .
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
After analysising your query. I have reached to the conclusion is that, you are free to sell this property to anyone. In case your relative make some obstruction or trying to inter fare in your property. Legally they don't have any right.
Advocate Akhil VermaDelhi High Court, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cyber issue against putting picture with an ex-girlfriend on FB
- Wife not ready for divorce how can I go forward
- Person did illegal construction on my land what action can I take
- How to do construction without any legal obstacle such as stay order
- Friend staying as tenant now not vacating the premises what to do