quesWish build road on my land. Neighbor filed injuction.

I wanted to build a road on my agricultural land. But my neighbor is opposing it and has also filed an injunction case in court. What should i do now?

  • ansIf the agricultural land is owned by you then you are at liberty to construct a road thereon for ingress and egress.

    Since your neighbor has sought an injunction against you it is now required that you contest the case filed by him.

    Also, you need to check easement law with regard to your state.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am going to buy a property which is under home loan. The seller assured…

I purchased a plot from a Jaipur developer on the condition that: I will re-sell…

my apartment is G+2 of plot area is 222sq.yards, in stilt half of the plot…

i have a property (lease hold) at noida jointly with my parents. being old aged…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly