Wish build road on my land. Neighbor filed injuction.
I wanted to build a road on my agricultural land. But my neighbor is opposing it and has also filed an injunction case in court. What should i do now?
If the agricultural land is owned by you then you are at liberty to construct a road thereon for ingress and egress.
Since your neighbor has sought an injunction against you it is now required that you contest the case filed by him.
Also, you need to check easement law with regard to your state.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get share certificate from secretary as per the will
- transfer of residential property between brothers by way of gift
- Dead father's government job denied to me. Can I legally challenge it?
- How to evict a tenant in case of default in payment of rent
- Can anyone claim property rights if we stay there more than 30 years?