Wish build road on my land. Neighbor filed injuction.
I wanted to build a road on my agricultural land. But my neighbor is opposing it and has also filed an injunction case in court. What should i do now?
If the agricultural land is owned by you then you are at liberty to construct a road thereon for ingress and egress.
Since your neighbor has sought an injunction against you it is now required that you contest the case filed by him.
Also, you need to check easement law with regard to your state.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Received legal notice from for non payment of dues
- Contempt Application in Delhi High Court dismissed with defect. Remedy
- Builder not completing the apartment after paying 98% amount
- Affidavit required for apostille. Will home ministry put its stamp?
- After father's death without will are all children entitled to share