Will of Property.
My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father, and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
Yes, you can sign the will as witness. Please note that for will it is necessary that there are 2 witnesses. Get will drafted by a lawyer on demise of your mother your father can apply for mutation of property in his name. You can furnish your NOC in this regard.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an agreement be used in a cheque bounce case
- Does IMEI no remain blacklisted after FIR is withdrawn?
- Clarification on transfer of shares in Property by legal hiers
- Not able to pay the loan i had taken what to do.
- How to divide pension and gratuity between two wives