Will of Property.
My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father, and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
Yes, you can sign the will as witness. Please note that for will it is necessary that there are 2 witnesses. Get will drafted by a lawyer on demise of your mother your father can apply for mutation of property in his name. You can furnish your NOC in this regard.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get divorce from second husband if not divorced officially first
- How can i take action against appeal in Delhi High Court
- How to file a complaint against my society's welfare association
- Promised to marry now I cant marry what actions can girl take
- Wish to open a pathology lab. What to know the legalities involved?