Who all have share in the ancestral property?
My uncles left this world with-out any encumbrances, their shares in forefathers owns property can claim by all others family members or who holds deceased will?
The share will devolve in terms of the will, if any. Else the property would vest equally in all the surviving heirs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case filed against father and me for beating uncle how to close case
- No salary. Do i have to pay maintenance from interest recevied on FD?
- Mother did not divided property equally, please advise what to do ?
- Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Fiance broke engagement what action can i take against him