quesWhen will my property case be decided - its pending since 10 years :(

My property case is going on in Bihar and is pending since 10 years. My lawyers are not giving me any update.

What should I do? Please help.

For giving you any kind of advice on your query we would firstly like to go through the details of the pending case.

It will be only possible to give you better guidance after analyzing your situation.

And if you have any doubt regarding the competence of your lawyer, you always have the option of changing your lawyer.