What's the procedure to transfer house on own name after father death
Fatther's death. I am getting all different procedures and the rules are not available on teh internet. What is the procedure for transfer of house on own name?
The transfer of house depends upon various factors. If you are only legal heir of your father then you have to apply to Municipal Corporation of your city for mutation of house on your name and if your father is having other Legal representative then you have to obtain NOC from all members of your family and then apply for mutation. However I am making it clear that mutation of the house on your name will not give you exclusive title on the house.
Advocate Sameer Kumar ShrivastavaLashkar, Gwalior
You will have to obtain death certificate of your father from Municipal Corporation or your local body. If you are only legal heir your patwari will certify the same.thereafter you will apply to your area tehsildar for your mutation in place of your father
Advocate S K Singh ChauhanMorar, Gwalior
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My brother met an accident with a 4-5 year boy,FIR filed against him
- Nick name on property documents how to correct
- Sister got share in property before SC judgement. can I appeal now ?
- wife and her family harassing boy- wants divorce
- Can a labor ask for wages under Wages Act