quesWhat legal option available to me to get money or land back ?

My Father paid the money to my Mama to purchase land. But mama bought & registered property on his name. What legal option available to me to get money or land back to my father name?

• ansDear sir there are certain questions connected with your querry. Kindly see how long back your father gave money to your mama. If its more than three years your father is helpless and I am afraid no chance to get money back or the land from mama. You should move with other options such as filing application to Police seeking FIR against mama as he committed breach of trust and fraud with your father. In the mean time your father should file civil suit seeking relief that the sale deed in favour of your mama is a sham document and is having no legal value and deserves to be declared so. And other civil relief may also be opted by you along , such as he be directed to get sale deed in favor of your father.

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

District Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana