What is the validity of panchnama?
Sir, one person had taken 20000 (cost of land) and signed on panchanama agreeing that he would do registry anytime( in 1984).,but now he is telling under the pressure of son that he has given the land on izara.could I claim for land?
Panchanama is a statment of a person who is present at the time of investion of the crime by the police officer.
This panchanama contains the details and boundaries of the spot of the offence/accident.
Therefore, Panchanama will not give you the title on the property. However if you have any agreement or MOU then same can be enforceable in court of law
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for Divorce
- Bank is charging me extra on my credit limit what action can I take
- How to take divorce when divorce by mutual consent is not possible.
- What action can a landlord take to evict tenant for non payment?
- Should I not reply to the divorce summons is this correct for exparte