what is the rule governing real estate
i made booking for a 3BHK with a private builder in feb 11 and made the full payment by may 11. however the pace of work does not seem to be finishing by 36 months. request to suggest some method and advice to deal with the builder.
The agreement between you and the builder governs the time frame for completion of the project. It further governs the penalty applicable in case of delay. In case there is no such agreement between the parties, check the brochure and see the terms written therein. Depending upon the above you make take civil/criminal or consumer action against the builder.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed 3 years bond want to leave the company what should I do
- Road going through our land is not in records what can we do
- College student threatening for physical violence what action possible
- How can I reduce maintenance after winning case u/s 9 of HMA
- Tenant evicting.