WHat is the right of other floor owners on terrace?
I am living in free hold DDA flat. I living on the top floor and i wish to construct a room on the terrace. What is the right of the other floor owners on the terrace?
You cannot carry out any further construction on terrace without prior consent of other flat owners.
Your plans should be sanctioned by DDA and building should be in condition to bear load.
You can't construct room in Terrance floor it is common to all.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Living in Singapore from past 4 years do i need to pay tax in india
- Refund from Builder for my booking amount after cancellation of deal
- Clarification on amicus curiae
- expiry of tenancy and notice period. What to do?
- Can i file for interim maintenance after husband filed for divorce