WHat is the right of other floor owners on terrace?
I am living in free hold DDA flat. I living on the top floor and i wish to construct a room on the terrace. What is the right of the other floor owners on the terrace?
You cannot carry out any further construction on terrace without prior consent of other flat owners.
Your plans should be sanctioned by DDA and building should be in condition to bear load.
You can't construct room in Terrance floor it is common to all.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mantaly harassment by my team leader and dismissed from my job
- Can lower court not follow the direction's of the high court?
- Uncle not willing to sell grandfather's property what can I do
- Application for legal heir certificate can it be revoked
- Forged certificates from my friend what legal action can I take