what happens to property after death without heirs
A lady died leaving a property behind with no legal heirs. The property is currently in the possession of another third person who is misusing it and enjoying it. The property is situated partly in Rajasthan and partly in Andhra Pradesh, both movable and immovable. What measures should be taken for the above mentioned problem?
If no one is the legal heirs then the respective government will take over the property ownership.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can candidate appear for railway exam if waiting for result
- Can i add another floor in the house which is in mother in laws name?
- Lost original agreement to sale documents how can I get a duplicate
- Previous owner didn't clear old bills. What should i do now?
- Husband forcing to stay in a rented flat even after having own flat.