what happens to property after death without heirs
A lady died leaving a property behind with no legal heirs. The property is currently in the possession of another third person who is misusing it and enjoying it. The property is situated partly in Rajasthan and partly in Andhra Pradesh, both movable and immovable. What measures should be taken for the above mentioned problem?
If no one is the legal heirs then the respective government will take over the property ownership.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother claims property to be on his name.
- What is the procedure to register a public charitable trust.
- 6 year long live in relationship what would be the legal status
- Winner in a competition and gave money to claim it. Now no reward.
- Wife not returning back restitution of conjugal rights