What court fee on property while filing partition suit?
I have a property at Dheradun. This property is on my and my uncle's name. Plot area is 3000 sq.ft and a house constructed on the same of 1500 sq.ft. If I want to ask for partition of said property, then how much court fee stamp or stamp duty I need to pay at the time of submitting a civil suit for partition of said property?
The Court fee to be charged for partition is a state subject and varies from state to state,
Such Court fees depend on the market value of the property of which you are seeking the partition suit.
Visit the local registry office to ascertain the market value of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Couldn't join back services on time after holidays. Terminated. Remedy
- How to apply for divorce on grounds of mental disability
- Girlfriend threatening to file a police complaint against me
- What is self acquired property?
- Company voting rights between partners