quesWhat court fee on property while filing partition suit?

I have a property at Dheradun. This property is on my and my uncle's name. Plot area is 3000 sq.ft and a house constructed on the same of 1500 sq.ft. If I want to ask for partition of said property, then how much court fee stamp or stamp duty I need to pay at the time of submitting a civil suit for partition of said property?

  • ansThe Court fee to be charged for partition is a state subject and varies from state to state,

    Such Court fees depend on the market value of the property of which you are seeking the partition suit.

    Visit the local registry office to ascertain the market value of the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a Muslim Bohra community . My father died 4 years back after that…

Dear sir, my father expired on 1 march, 1997 and my mother expired on 27…

Is it OK to buy a site in vyalikaval nagawara bda approved layout as SC…

Can my nephew (sister's son) bedakhal ME by public notice from an ancestral property that…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly