quesWhat court fee on property while filing partition suit?

I have a property at Dheradun. This property is on my and my uncle's name. Plot area is 3000 sq.ft and a house constructed on the same of 1500 sq.ft. If I want to ask for partition of said property, then how much court fee stamp or stamp duty I need to pay at the time of submitting a civil suit for partition of said property?

• ansThe Court fee to be charged for partition is a state subject and varies from state to state,

Such Court fees depend on the market value of the property of which you are seeking the partition suit.

Visit the local registry office to ascertain the market value of the property.