what are my rights on the property after death
Last week my husband registered a land in his name through settlement deed from his brother which he bought from other party as sale deed by himself.i need to know in the absence of my husband (died) does his brother have any rights in the property and to whom does the property belongs?it is also stated in the deed his brother nor his family have no rights.in the absence of the his brother whether his sons or wife have any rights to do with the deed as it is settlement made as desire to his brother?
Is it necessary to have a will,from his brother stating neither his wife nor his sons have any rights in the property in his absence for not to face any legal problems in future by his brothers sons as they are minor now
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Had fight with wife her mother took her how can I call her back
- What minimum time can make a person eligible for overtime pay
- salary of 106 professors of KSDS University state of Bihar is witheld
- Am I bound to verify the bike after it got found and I got my claim
- Procedure to ask the court to order medical examination