What action against illegal possession on joint property by brother?
My youngest brother has occupied my property (as per WILL) and has constructed a big house on it. The WILL is not probated yet. Also. there is no approval taken from any civic body for the construction plan.
He has rented the property and it is creating a problem for me and the other brother. We approached the police but they are not helping. He also calls goons every now and then threaten us. What is the best solution for this problem. Whom should we go for help?
Please specify the terms of the Will. In case you are the owner, then you can file a suit for eviction against your brother and suit for declaration.
In addition to this you can file a criminal complaint against your brother for mental harassment.
We suggest you to consult a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Pending payment since past 7 years what action can i take?
- Lend loan to Fiancee now threatening to leave me if ask for money
- I am bound with employment agreement for not joining any competitor
- Legal terms and conditions involved to start real estate e commence
- Can conciliation period be waived for mutual divorce