quesWhat action against illegal possession on joint property by brother?

My youngest brother has occupied my property (as per WILL) and has constructed a big house on it. The WILL is not probated yet. Also. there is no approval taken from any civic body for the construction plan.

He has rented the property and it is creating a problem for me and the other brother. We approached the police but they are not helping. He also calls goons every now and then threaten us. What is the best solution for this problem. Whom should we go for help?

Please specify the terms of the Will. In case you are the owner, then you can file a suit for eviction against your brother and suit for declaration. 

In addition to this you can file a criminal complaint against your brother for mental harassment.

We suggest you to consult a local lawyer.