WB Apartment Act.
I am an owner of a flat in an apartment legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association, that is taken in his absence or consent?
If the association is duly registered under the West Bengal Apartments Ownership Act, the individual flat owners are legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employee threatening to complain in department of labour
- Water bottle charged above mrp can I take legal action
- Abrupt removal from office w/o giving notice and salary. What to do?
- Witness a document with a wrong name
- In laws lied about the girl's education qualification. What can i do?