WB Apartment Act.
I am an owner of a flat in an apartment legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association, that is taken in his absence or consent?
If the association is duly registered under the West Bengal Apartments Ownership Act, the individual flat owners are legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where can I file case against my employer
- Sister in law had physical relation with another man what legal action
- How can I get custody of my one year old child?
- Can tehsildaar deny court order for partition of property
- Was married when I was minor can I get divorce