quesWatchman and family not vacating my plot

There was a family staying in plot as a watchman. I want to construct my plot but the family refused to vacant the plot and giving false application in the police station of Eve teasing and threatening of rape against me .

  • ansIssue legal notice to the watchman's family, in case he refuses to vacate, file suit for eviction. Also lodge police complaint against watchman and the family for criminal intimidation mentioning all the facts.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, This question is regarding cooperative housing society. We have an apartment in a plotted…
We are around 15 members of investors who bought property. We cannot register as owners…

In Co-operative Housing Society at Thane. Body members including Chairman and Secretary are denying the…

Dear sir My land has been captured by goons. And they are threating me not…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly