quesWant to transfer flat to mother's name

My cousin''s father died a few days back. His father left an unregistered WILL signed by two witness. The said property is to be transferred to his mother's name They are two brother and have no dispute and have no objection of transferring the property to their mother's name. What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold property to their mother name?

• ansYou can transfer the said property by mutation at the DDA office along with a Relinquishment Deed of the concerned legal hiers. Kindly hire an advocate for this service as it takes time and money for the registration.