Want to transfer flat to mother's name
My cousin''s father died a few days back. His father left an unregistered WILL signed by two witness. The said property is to be transferred to his mother's name They are two brother and have no dispute and have no objection of transferring the property to their mother's name. What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold property to their mother name?
You can transfer the said property by mutation at the DDA office along with a Relinquishment Deed of the concerned legal hiers. Kindly hire an advocate for this service as it takes time and money for the registration.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my daughter ask share in grandfather's property
- Rights of son if Ex-parte divorce given now husband passed away
- how to claim PF not deposited by company that is closed now
- Can daughters claim in father's property even if he is alive?
- Salary & Experience letter on hold, HR asking to pay for notice period