Want to divide my property legally
I have inherited a 10 acre of agricultural land. I have 2 sons. Now I want divide my property equally and give it to my sons. My elder son is not agreeing to divide this property since my other son doesn't have children. Before my death I want peacefully divide this property. How I can force my elder son to accept this legally?
Your elder son will not get anything automatically. As your intention is to divide the property equally and peacefully during your life time, it will be better to enforce partition through the process of the court by filing a case for partition.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want to know under which law I can submit my written arguments?
- What is the remedy in case of cheque bounce
- FIR against me settled with police asking to be present for filing
- How much time does a divorce case take to complete
- Time duration involved for filing mutual divorce