×

quesWant to divide my property legally

I have inherited a 10 acre of agricultural land. I have 2 sons. Now I want divide my property equally and give it to my sons. My elder son is not agreeing to divide this property since my other son doesn't have children. Before my death I want peacefully divide this property. How I can force my elder son to accept this legally?

• ansYour elder son will not get anything automatically. As your intention is to divide the property equally and peacefully during your life time, it will be better to enforce partition through the process of the court by filing a case for partition.