×

quesWant share in property taken over by brother

I am 61 year old Ex service Man. We are two brothers, my younger brother is taking care of all the property in Pune. We have two properties. One house they are living with their families and in second house they are running their business. In the starting of this year when we asked for our proportion in the property and they straight forward denied for giving our share in the same. Can this property be sealed till the time this dispute is solved by court?

• ansYou may file a partition suit and also file an interim application for an injunction restraining the parties from selling or alienating the property till disposal of the partition suit.