Want share in property taken over by brother
I am 61 year old Ex service Man. We are two brothers, my younger brother is taking care of all the property in Pune. We have two properties. One house they are living with their families and in second house they are running their business. In the starting of this year when we asked for our proportion in the property and they straight forward denied for giving our share in the same. Can this property be sealed till the time this dispute is solved by court?
You may file a partition suit and also file an interim application for an injunction restraining the parties from selling or alienating the property till disposal of the partition suit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque drawn in bangalore if bounced where will the jurisdiction
- Procedure for transferring Freehold Property
- Want correction in my school leaving certificate
- What will be the Grandaughter's share in grandfather's property?
- Brother is harassing but police is not taking any action