Validity time for registered family deed
We bought a property where one of the female member in the family tree was not part of the property bifurcation. The registered bifurcation crossed 5 years now. Can the missed family member claim a share in the property?
If the property is ancestral property then the female member has the right to claim the property and she can file a suit for partition.
Since she was a family member she was entitled to share in property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the rights to dual citizenship holder
- What is the process of filing a divorce
- Builder made flats not approved what action can I take against him
- Receiving summons of case against brother. What to do?
- Still don't have possession of the flat but received electricity bill