Validity of Notarised Document
We are having one Civil Property dispute case pending for discussion in Lower court in Andhra Pradesh. There is one notarised document submitted to court for admitting the same. Opposition lawyer is debating, Notarised document is not legal document and valid. Wanted to know if there is any case law which states Notarised document is also valid document.
Hi sir/madam, notarized document is also valid and relevant document for the case if the said notarized accordance with law on documents. No Document can be held invalid for mere non registration. Your Document is fully is valid and can be enforced if need arise. Registration is possible by executing deed of confirmation and Penalty will be attracted. Adjudication will have to be done.
Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal JadhavKamakshipalya, Bangalore
There is no case law in support of your theory that a Notorized GPA is a valid document. In fact there are several recent supreme court citations that declare a Notarized GPA as an invalid and in admissible document.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife is cheating gave her 3 changes how to file divorce
- Does technical person having managerial level come under IDA Act 2s?
- Father gifted property to brother can I claim share
- Borrowed money on behalf of friend how can I recover the amount
- limitation period to file a recovery case?