×

quesValidity of mortgaging the property.

agreed that the mortgagor shall repay the amount within 1 (one) year along with interest @24% per annum from the data of this deed of mortgage. that the parties hereby agree that in the event of proceeding against the property by the mortgage to recover the mortgaged debt as per court of law to recover such account. subject to the above conditions, the mortgagor assures that he has full authority to mortgage the the said flat is not subject to any prior encumbrances. this is the agreement of simple mortgage executed on the 5th august 2013 .now what can i do please give me a best suggestion .

• ansMortgagee is authorized to move the court to realize the outstanding money advanced +interest from the mortgagor by way of selling the mortgagor's property, if the mortgagor does not honor the agreement between Mortgagee & Mortgagor and failed to make payment of Principal + Interest within the agreed period of 1 year.