Using a path for 60 years. Can neighbor now close it?
We are living a village and we used to walk through other property to access road since 60 years or more than that. Now the owner of that property is trying to close that path. What is our chance to retain that path or get a vehicle access to that plot as we have no other access?
You can file suit for an injunction restraining owner of property from denying you access.
In the said suit mention that property was being used to access road from 60 years.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father of 8 yrs old son need advice on how to get child custody?
- No relationship with my husband left home from 6 months what to do
- Where to file a case against CBSE for illegal termination of teacher?
- Dispute in electricity bill with landlord what can I do
- Deficiency of services for Turn key Interior work of my flat in Noida