Using a path for 60 years. Can neighbor now close it?
We are living a village and we used to walk through other property to access road since 60 years or more than that. Now the owner of that property is trying to close that path. What is our chance to retain that path or get a vehicle access to that plot as we have no other access?
You can file suit for an injunction restraining owner of property from denying you access.
In the said suit mention that property was being used to access road from 60 years.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce after 5 months of marriage possible
- Full n final settlement pending from past 4 years
- What action I can initiate to retrieve my invested money
- Can I apply for permanent custody of my child
- Wife's parents not allowing her to retrun back to her husband