UP apartment Act of 2010 has retrospective effect.
Noida and Greater Noida Authority approved implementation of UP Apartment Act,2010 wef 2/5/2014. Does buyers of Noida and G.noida of existing projects gets covered by this. Or it will be for the projects which will be launched after this date.
It will be effective from the date of notification unless specifically mentioned to be with retrospective effect.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what legal action can be taken by me in this matter
- Legal formalities for selling apparels online
- Income tax filing for one person company OPC
- Does permanent disability certificate be rejected if a job is joined
- Playing Online Poker on foreign poker company