UP apartment Act of 2010 has retrospective effect.
Noida and Greater Noida Authority approved implementation of UP Apartment Act,2010 wef 2/5/2014. Does buyers of Noida and G.noida of existing projects gets covered by this. Or it will be for the projects which will be launched after this date.
It will be effective from the date of notification unless specifically mentioned to be with retrospective effect.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- land sold by grandfather 20 years back without daughters consent
- How to obtain divorce when wife is not ready
- Resale of apartment under construction how much tax I have to pay
- Need No Objection Certificate for registry if owner's husband in jail?
- Earlier complaint was filled against me in Section 66A