UP apartment Act of 2010 has retrospective effect.
Noida and Greater Noida Authority approved implementation of UP Apartment Act,2010 wef 2/5/2014. Does buyers of Noida and G.noida of existing projects gets covered by this. Or it will be for the projects which will be launched after this date.
It will be effective from the date of notification unless specifically mentioned to be with retrospective effect.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company registered in US can I open bank account in Indian
- If building collapses the who is liable for loss of tenant?
- Two contradictory wills which one will be valid
- Is it mandatory to have the invoice of each item that we transport
- How to apply for home loan on ancestral property