Unregistered partition deed of ancestral property.
The partition deed was made among my family members on 1996. 1996 original deed was lost ( without registering a FIR). I have made another deed on 1998.was written on a Rs 10 stamp paper and was notarized. Property value is not mentioned and unequally divided b/w 6heirs. I have taken 2/6 shares while others 1/6 Now my brothers n their sons are asking me to divide the share equally. with legal heir proof, i have changed the property tax and patta to my name. But, My brothers, through RTI/municipal hearing,they changed the property tax to our family name again. now hearings are going in RDO tto change the patta. I have already got the stay order against municipality. i have shown the stay order to RDO, does he can change the patta. i can use my partition deed as an evidence or is it good to go for the compromise with my brothers, since property is not divided equally.
Partition deed on a Rs 10 stamp paper and notarized is not a valid document of partition, thus not tenable in law. It would me more favorable if you compromise with your brothers.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife threatening me to commit suicide what legal step should I take
- Lawyer giving false information about status of the case. What to do?
- Society not allowing tenant to stay want to renew licence agreement
- Wife blackmails me to file case. Ground for divorce which i can file?
- HC ordered bail and suspension of sentence what does it mean ?