Uncle greedy and want to take all ancestral property. What to do?
Dear Sir, Pls advice on our rghts on ancestral property of our fore fathers. We are 4 Brother and 2 Sister ,Father a Government servant due to retire in 2 years.We have ancestral farm land in our native village near Mathurs (U.P).My father has two brother out of which the eldest has no children and other one has three,both of them deceased now. Problem is that my father has more inclination to the family of my uncle and his children's and neglecting us for their sake.My uncles family does not keep any relation with us except with our father due to greed. Pls advice
You can file a suit partition thereby seeking your share and also file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which means that your family member cannot sell or make modification in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether marriage done in arya samaj mandir without my consent valid
- Some people are following me & tried killing me police not filing FIR
- Filed FIR case status is disposed what does this mean what will happen
- Regarding accessing Mobile call logs by Telecom operator
- Bought phone. Now in service centre. Co. Not doing anything about it.