×

quesTwo sided entrance w/o permission

I have a Last plot in Close street. Now owner of a Close street plot Which is two sided plot open Main Entrance Gate of approximately 10 ft wide in our street side and its effect entrance of my Plot. And he also built a Provision of Plants in front of my Plot about 2 ft Wide. Above acts of his badly effects value of my plot.

Please guide me whether I can take any legal action against him or not. One thing I want to clear in his title deed he has mention two sided entrance but I think law does not permit him to effect value of Right & Left side plots. Waiting for your Valuable Advise.

• ansYes you can obtain an order of injunction from the competent court to restrain him from doing any act which lessens the value of your plot. No one has any right to use his property in a manner which causes interference in the property of another.