Two sided entrance w/o permission
I have a Last plot in Close street. Now owner of a Close street plot Which is two sided plot open Main Entrance Gate of approximately 10 ft wide in our street side and its effect entrance of my Plot. And he also built a Provision of Plants in front of my Plot about 2 ft Wide. Above acts of his badly effects value of my plot.
Please guide me whether I can take any legal action against him or not. One thing I want to clear in his title deed he has mention two sided entrance but I think law does not permit him to effect value of Right & Left side plots. Waiting for your Valuable Advise.
Yes you can obtain an order of injunction from the competent court to restrain him from doing any act which lessens the value of your plot. No one has any right to use his property in a manner which causes interference in the property of another.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord asking for notice period even after expiry if rent agreement
- Want to know about the rights of minority educational institutions
- Company not giving pregnancy benefits what action can i take
- Sister marriage not registered. Now her husband does second marriage.
- Road through our property - neighbour accessibility