quesTwo sided entrance w/o permission

I have a Last plot in Close street. Now owner of a Close street plot Which is two sided plot open Main Entrance Gate of approximately 10 ft wide in our street side and its effect entrance of my Plot. And he also built a Provision of Plants in front of my Plot about 2 ft Wide. Above acts of his badly effects value of my plot.

Please guide me whether I can take any legal action against him or not. One thing I want to clear in his title deed he has mention two sided entrance but I think law does not permit him to effect value of Right & Left side plots. Waiting for your Valuable Advise.

  • ansYes you can obtain an order of injunction from the competent court to restrain him from doing any act which lessens the value of your plot. No one has any right to use his property in a manner which causes interference in the property of another.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are four brothers and three sisters and I am the oldest son. my father…
I booked a flat in Virar west in mumbai, which still under construction. I make…
I m Hindu.we have four sisters nd father sold our farm withot any signature.We…
I am about to purchase a land but the owner says half of the land…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly