Transfer of property in the names of LRs
I have obtained letter of administration from Mumbai High Court. What is the next procedure to transfer the property in the names of legal heirs? What are the documents required to be submitted and to which authorities?
If property is a flat, make an application to secretary of society for transfer of flat in name of the legal heirs. Enclose a copy of LA obtained from Bombay high court. Necessary endorsement will be made on share certifcate of transfer the flat in names of the legal heirs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property in mother's name can children not living with her claim
- How can one get to know the real owner of property
- Husband denying to pay alimony on final date of mutual divorce
- HC restored the service of central govt employees how to claim it
- Given 50 thousasnd to boyfriend. No receipts of it. How to recover?