Transfer of property in the names of LRs
I have obtained letter of administration from Mumbai High Court. What is the next procedure to transfer the property in the names of legal heirs? What are the documents required to be submitted and to which authorities?
If property is a flat, make an application to secretary of society for transfer of flat in name of the legal heirs. Enclose a copy of LA obtained from Bombay high court. Necessary endorsement will be made on share certifcate of transfer the flat in names of the legal heirs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court fee for Declaration of title of agricultural land
- compensation denied after being hit by a car. What can i do?
- Property purchased by father registered in mother name can she sell it
- Maintenance for child
- Filed for mutual divorce no clause for alimony can they ask it later