questransfer of property- gift deed

In my family, Father, Mother, son (me) and two sisters (married and they got their share from my father. they have no objections on remaining property transfer) My father has some self earned and ancestral properties on his name. Now, he wants to transfer these properties to my name. i.e. ownership/title transfer to my name. What is the best legal option to transfer the property ? will or gift deed or any other?

  • ansGift deed is better option. If ancestral property is also transferred in your name then your sisters need to execute further gift deed or deed of release relinquishing their share in your name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My name is xyz and I need some legal advice. My biological parents handed over…
In a dhana nishaya adharam, is it needed to have both witness signature and no…
I am muslim and we have a house in telangana state in my dads name,…
My grandfather (mother's father) had 8 children (4 sons and 4 daughters) and he died…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly