×

questransfer of property- gift deed

In my family, Father, Mother, son (me) and two sisters (married and they got their share from my father. they have no objections on remaining property transfer) My father has some self earned and ancestral properties on his name. Now, he wants to transfer these properties to my name. i.e. ownership/title transfer to my name. What is the best legal option to transfer the property ? will or gift deed or any other?

• ansGift deed is better option. If ancestral property is also transferred in your name then your sisters need to execute further gift deed or deed of release relinquishing their share in your name.