transfer of property- gift deed
In my family, Father, Mother, son (me) and two sisters (married and they got their share from my father. they have no objections on remaining property transfer) My father has some self earned and ancestral properties on his name. Now, he wants to transfer these properties to my name. i.e. ownership/title transfer to my name. What is the best legal option to transfer the property ? will or gift deed or any other?
Gift deed is better option. If ancestral property is also transferred in your name then your sisters need to execute further gift deed or deed of release relinquishing their share in your name.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where can i file a case if parents are harassing me.
- Can my uncle sell property in name of grandfather
- Documents required to open a hookah bar?
- Do married sister's have right in father's property
- Divorce from wife. No physical relation since day one. What to do?