transfer of property
my father recently died. he is having a property (by own income) of bihar housing board which was alloted but not register yet by housing board .before my father died,he gift this property to his second wife son(holding that propertry rightnow) which register as a gift ,whereas first wife(not divorce & not lived in that house yet) is still live with his doughter(married).now when son goes to housing board they said bring NOC from other family members or get order from court. plz help me to tranfer this property by my name.
property cannot be transferred in your name . your father has during his lifetime made a gift deed in favour of his son from second wife . you will have to challenge the gift deed made by your father
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce because domestic violence.
- Abused by police constable in public for no reason what can I do
- UP board cancelled my mark sheet,employer issued notice what to do
- False Dowry Case filed by the wife
- A major boy of 27 years old fooling a minor girl of 16 what to do