transfer of property
my father recently died. he is having a property (by own income) of bihar housing board which was alloted but not register yet by housing board .before my father died,he gift this property to his second wife son(holding that propertry rightnow) which register as a gift ,whereas first wife(not divorce & not lived in that house yet) is still live with his doughter(married).now when son goes to housing board they said bring NOC from other family members or get order from court. plz help me to tranfer this property by my name.
property cannot be transferred in your name . your father has during his lifetime made a gift deed in favour of his son from second wife . you will have to challenge the gift deed made by your father
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Treatment promised to be cured but not done can we file consumer case
- what if I ask bank to disburse 60% amount instead of 80% of home loan
- Correction of DOB on birth certificate
- need legal help for marriage with a minor
- Who to contact if muslim wife wants divorce?