questransfer of property

my father recently died. he is having a property (by own income) of bihar housing board which was alloted but not register yet by housing board .before my father died,he gift this property to his second wife son(holding that propertry rightnow) which register as a gift ,whereas first wife(not divorce & not lived in that house yet) is still live with his doughter(married).now when son goes to housing board they said bring NOC from other family members or get order from court. plz help me to tranfer this property by my name.

• ansproperty cannot be transferred in your name . your father has during his lifetime made a gift deed in favour of his son from second wife . you will have to challenge the gift deed made by your father