Total expenditure in transferring property in my name by mother?
hi We have property registered in the name of my Mom. Now she want to transfer it to me. Please help me to know total expenditure for this process. Regards
As you said that,
your mother is wishing to transfer the property to you(son) then it is better to transfer the property by making a gift deed in your favor.
And the same gift is to accepted in writing during the life time of the mother.
The total expenditure depends on the value of the property according to which the stamp duty is determined
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- suing my ex-employer on grounds of gender discrimination
- Did second marriage after changing religion is it valid marriage
- Received Legal Notice from Telecom Service Provider.
- false physical abusive allegation in office by girlfriend
- Made payment of product online. On delivery they asked for COD.