quesTotal expenditure in transferring property in my name by mother?

hi We have property registered in the name of my Mom. Now she want to transfer it to me. Please help me to know total expenditure for this process. Regards

As you said that,
    your mother is wishing to transfer the property to you(son) then it is better to transfer the property by making a gift deed in your favor.
    And the same gift is to accepted in writing during the life time of the mother.

The total expenditure depends on the value of the property according to which the stamp duty is determined