To find out property and pay the land tax. How can i do it?
My mother in law is 76 yers old also she is not even walk from the last 10 years.She has 40 cent property in Fortcochin Thamaraparambu area Its registered in 1972 at fort cochin registicer office. Actually we were not aware about this property from the last 40 years.when I took the Certificate of encumbrnce on property from Register office, still it is owned by my mother in law. In this situation many times I tried to contact village office to pay the landtax and register this proprty to my husband name also find out the area,Their argument was it is very difct find out file a civil case. help
Mere finding a name in the encumbrance certificate will not entitle title to the property to he person whose name appears in the encumbrance certificate.
What about the title document or original documents
Do you have the registered sale deed document standing in your mother in law's name?
Is it a self acquired property or inherited property?
If your mother in law is alive how do you think that the said property can be transferred to your husband's name during her life time, being the property standing on her name?
Is your mother in law willing to execute a gift deed on his name?
Whether your husband was facing any problem while getting the gift deed executed in his favor?
What is the civil case that was proposed by somebody?
Did you consult any lawyer in the local with all the details and relevant papers, if so what was his opinion?
You may give reply to all the queries after which you will get proper opinion and suggestions on how to move further in respect of the problem you are confronting.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father did 2nd marriage how can I claim my share in property
- Law relating to payment made to caretaker?
- Drink n drive traffic offence content found was 52mg / 100ml
- Employee as a guarantor for loan to company now harassed by banks
- Lend loan to Fiancee now threatening to leave me if ask for money