Temple in a residential area, women create noise.
There is an illegal constructed temple in our housing society of 400 members. The temple stands in the compound of our club house and the same is at a distance of approx 10 mtrs from our flat . Every day evening a few women gather there and do bhajans. They beat the instruments & sing loudly.
This continues approximately for 2 hrs. Due to this commotion my daughter is unable to study during this time. Is there a law to prevent such incidents in a housing society? They due this in the name of religion and god. I ma not against religion or god but this should be stopped as it is just to satisfy their personal needs.
You can file a complaint to registrar of societies in this regard and at the same time give a complaint in writing to DCP of your area mentioning the nuisances created by these women.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property received in gift. In how much time can we sell it?
- Mutation of the property title.
- (1) changing a lawyer (2) should we have written agreement/contract ?
- Court ordered to pay is it possible to pay in instalments
- Marriage registered fraudulently in front of registrar. How to cancel