Taxes involved for selling a property
I am going to sell my house. Kindly tell me, what all types of taxes I have to pay to the government? I am selling the house for about a crore.
When did you purchase the flat? Is it short term or long term capital gains? What are you planning to do with the sale proceeds?
You may consult a lawyer which is actually a better way to know about all the local taxes in comparison to lawyers from other parts of country.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do we need NOC from builder to sell the flat
- Being harassed by wife. How can i get divorce from her?
- Customer not paying due fees how can I recover the fees
- How to transfer parents property in my name? Dispute arising in it.
- Purchasing property from NRI what documents need to checked