quesTauji has forcefully grabbed my father's share of land

There is an ancestral land in Lucknow joint in my father and tauji's name. Tauji did batwara with local panchayat and kept good land with him and gave my father bad land which was not so fertile. How can we get our part of the land now?

  • ans

    On the basis of the information provided  we would like to know,

    if any partition deed was signed or not?


    If nothing of such sort was signed then you can easily file a case for partition of property in the competent court.

    And by the decree of the court the property will be mutated and given equally to all legal heirs. 


    Property matters are very sensitive and involve huge stakes. It is advised to keep taking suggestions from a person well versed in Property Law.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have grand father properties , now its in my father and brother name .…
If someone had partitioned his property amongs his heirs and after some years he again…
We are 3children to our parents(1 boy,2girls).my brother didn't continue studies. Did lot of businesses…
IBD builder in Bhopal has defaulted on the delivery of the flats. There are approximately…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly