Tauji has forcefully grabbed my father's share of land
There is an ancestral land in Lucknow joint in my father and tauji's name. Tauji did batwara with local panchayat and kept good land with him and gave my father bad land which was not so fertile. How can we get our part of the land now?
On the basis of the information provided we would like to know,
if any partition deed was signed or not?
If nothing of such sort was signed then you can easily file a case for partition of property in the competent court.
And by the decree of the court the property will be mutated and given equally to all legal heirs.
Property matters are very sensitive and involve huge stakes. It is advised to keep taking suggestions from a person well versed in Property Law.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I travel outside the country while on bail on tourist visa
- What is the procedure to change date of birth in passport
- Clarification regarding interest on PF & claim settlement
- Husband remarried w/o taking divorce from me, I want RCR, what to do
- Can Tripartite agreement be declared null and void