Supreme court's order regarding DOPT.
Could you please guide me that verdict given by supreme court in NR Parmar case (Union of India & Ors. Vs. N.R. Parmar & Ors. [Civil Appeal Nos. 7514-7515 of 2005] is binding on Governmnet of India on Seniority matters? Since, this verdict was reflected in DOPT's order on 4th March, 2014. It declared that all old OMs shall stand void and only this DOPT order shall be applicable. Is it responsibility of the DOPT to monitor that whether departments are implementing this OM or not?
An order passed by Supreme Court of India is binding on all authorities in the country. Government is obligated to follow in letter and spirit a judgment of Supreme Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- section 165 evidence act? how does that work in matrimonial suits?ex?
- Right on father's property after his death
- Recovery of money loaned to a friend on verbal agreement
- Owner sold the land but now another person sold the same land
- Shops on rent from past 25 years how to sell shop or increase rent