Succession of property.
My Aunt's husband died and he left no will. My aunty married in Bandra court and she has document for the same but she was staying apart from husband for the last 12 years due to some conflict between them. Uncle made illegal affair with some other women for the last three years but not sure if they got married. The Father (Pastor) in the church claiming the woman and uncle got married that is the only proof of marriage in woman's favor. The problem is the woman is claiming 100% right to property and not giving any share neither to my aunty nor to uncle's brothers (3 brothers) How the property shall be distributed between aunty that woman and uncle's three brothers. The uncle is Christian got converted from Hinduism.
Your aunt alone is entitled to the entire property of her deceased husband. She can substantively file a case for partition against her husband's brothers and his paramour in the court to validate her succession.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Appeal under Sec 340 CRPC r/w Sec 195 CRPC in DV Case
- High bills of society common meters due to commercial establishments
- Got married when husband was minor is it a legal marriage
- Paid part consideration for land now owner sold land to third party
- Girl's family forcing her to marry. Can I be held liable if she runs?