Subsequent gift deed of the same property
A lady executed four separate gift deeds in favor of her grandsons etc. subsequently one of her sons fraudulently and also taking the advantage of active confidence made another deed of gift including the same schedule property. that lady died and afterwards that said subsequent deed was challenged. There is a clear statutory provisions, now please give me some latest case laws decided by different high courts, can you?
Once gift deed in respect of a property was made by the lady, the property could not have been the subject matter of another gift deed as she ceased to be the owner of this property as soon as the gift deed was stamped in accordance with law. Hence, it follows that the subsequent deed of the same property, except by the downer, is void.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are mobile phone recording admissible evidence in court
- Can married daughter have right over fathers property
- What are the rights of daughter if in will property is in Son's name.?
- Wife got access to mobile and took screenshot of objectionable chat
- what are my rights towards my child as my husband punishes her a lot