Subsequent gift deed of the same property
A lady executed four separate gift deeds in favor of her grandsons etc. subsequently one of her sons fraudulently and also taking the advantage of active confidence made another deed of gift including the same schedule property. that lady died and afterwards that said subsequent deed was challenged. There is a clear statutory provisions, now please give me some latest case laws decided by different high courts, can you?
Once gift deed in respect of a property was made by the lady, the property could not have been the subject matter of another gift deed as she ceased to be the owner of this property as soon as the gift deed was stamped in accordance with law. Hence, it follows that the subsequent deed of the same property, except by the downer, is void.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband is not ready to live separately from in laws
- Compensation for workers after closure of company
- Payment made for someone else fraud case filed against me
- Last owner threatening to create a false sale deed after selling us
- Frivolous and false FIR and travel restrictions for a NRI