Step mom selling late father's land w/o giving us share. What to do?
My mom expired when I was 3 years old and my sister 1year. After that my dad remarried and my next mom has 1 daughter. 2 years ago my father expired and after that now mom avoids relation with me and my sister. She also says false things about us. Now, it is all over & I don't need those inhumans, but there is a land property which was in the name of my father.
As earlier decided it would be divided among four. But lately I heard from few that the property is either sold or to be. What to do?
The situation seems to be quite bad. You can file a letter of adminstration in respect to the property in question.
You can also file a domestic violence case seeking a stay order of sale of property in question and relief or maintenance for yourself and your sister.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- First wife doesn't allow husband to meet children. What to do?
- My salary and expenses not received after termination
- husband took away child- wife seeking divorce
- Wife harrashing me and my family by blackmailing about divorce
- Father made gift deed to my brother and he died what to do