quesStay order on the property

I purchased a measuring 5400 sq feet from a lady for which she told me to transfer the amount in to my husband's account which I made from my account. After that we made a document stating that the said amount has been received by me and I have on spot handed over the ownership rights on my name. I also cultivated the said land for six months now I am in receipt of a stay order from the court and the lady is calming the said land.the document is notarized but has an insertion or overwriting in the amount being received by the lady. What shall I do now as my money which I transfer safe.

  • ansSale deed ought to be duly stamped and registered to be admissible in evidence. In your case you have purchased land on basis of notarised agreement. In addition it appears amount has been over written. Since stay order has been passed by court you cant create third party rights on property. Arrive at an amicable settlement with seller. File consent terms in court. Have sale deed duly registered.

  • Learn how you can get a stay order on property with this Indian Law Guide on stay orders
  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, Can 4 brothers and sisters execute a special power of attorney at Varanasi to…

We had pooled money among siblings and parents (senior citizens) savings and purchased a commercial…
My father purchase 1 cidco house in 1984 on bond paper. Today property owner not…
Purchased a commercial (retail ) property from a builder in gurgaon in 2011. gave 30…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly