Stay order on the property
I purchased a measuring 5400 sq feet from a lady for which she told me to transfer the amount in to my husband's account which I made from my account. After that we made a document stating that the said amount has been received by me and I have on spot handed over the ownership rights on my name. I also cultivated the said land for six months now I am in receipt of a stay order from the court and the lady is calming the said land.the document is notarized but has an insertion or overwriting in the amount being received by the lady. What shall I do now as my money which I transfer safe.
Sale deed ought to be duly stamped and registered to be admissible in evidence. In your case you have purchased land on basis of notarised agreement. In addition it appears amount has been over written. Since stay order has been passed by court you cant create third party rights on property. Arrive at an amicable settlement with seller. File consent terms in court. Have sale deed duly registered.
- Learn how you can get a stay order on property with this Indian Law Guide on stay orders
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a grandson claim a share in the property of his grandparents
- Company terminated me and only gave half of my regular salary.
- Parking charges charged by builder what action can I take
- Can private sector company deny me the annual performance bonus?
- Filed for mutual divorce but wife not appearing in court now