quesson paid for construction of property owned by parents

My parents are very rude with me a last few years and i am younger son, and last two years the some construction is done by my money and now they are decided that they sold out the property and this whole things are hide from me. How i can save my share?

  • ansIf the property is self acquired by your father or mother then you can not claim your share during his/her life time, it does not matter that some construction is made from your money.

    So,they can sell their property to others during his/her life time. Whereas you can request them to refund the said amount paid by you for the construction of the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father bought a plot jointly with me. After his death whether I am owner…
What documents or precautions to be taken for mortgaging the HUF property [Hindu Undivided Family]

My grandmother(father's mother) purchased a land, now after death of my grandmother my father got…

Hi, There is a building in Malad west, Mumbai with 7 tenants which was demolished…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly