son paid for construction of property owned by parents
My parents are very rude with me a last few years and i am younger son, and last two years the some construction is done by my money and now they are decided that they sold out the property and this whole things are hide from me. How i can save my share?
If the property is self acquired by your father or mother then you can not claim your share during his/her life time, it does not matter that some construction is made from your money.
So,they can sell their property to others during his/her life time. Whereas you can request them to refund the said amount paid by you for the construction of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father died w/o Will. Can mother sell property w/o asking legal heirs?
- Employers is not interested in Full and Final Settlement
- Are my Grandfather's daughters eligible to claim equal share ?
- Husband has relationship with several women what action can I take
- Brothers selling ancestral property by fake will what can I do