son paid for construction of property owned by parents
My parents are very rude with me a last few years and i am younger son, and last two years the some construction is done by my money and now they are decided that they sold out the property and this whole things are hide from me. How i can save my share?
If the property is self acquired by your father or mother then you can not claim your share during his/her life time, it does not matter that some construction is made from your money.
So,they can sell their property to others during his/her life time. Whereas you can request them to refund the said amount paid by you for the construction of the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Order reserved for 6 months bus not passed what to do
- can i get a Government Job if i am penalized under IPC?
- Stockist refused to take back the stock
- Employer threatening me to leave job what action can I take
- How can I get custody of my child after divorce