Some third person sold property which was in mother's name. What to do
There was a plot in my mother's name. It was bought in 1966. It was left empty. Now third person sold the property few months back. We have the original registry of the property. What can we do?
Lodge FIR against that third person Or file criminal complaint case by alleging fraud before.magistrate....you can also file civil suit for declaring sale deed of third person and purchaser null and void...
Advocate Naveen DubeyAdhartal, Jabalpur
You will have to file a civil suit for declaration of title against the person who sold the property and who purchased the property with an additional relief of declaring the sale deed in favour of third person as null and void.
You have a strong case.
Advocate Sameer Kumar ShrivastavaLashkar, Gwalior
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does my mother have any right in her mother's property ?
- If I file for divorce who gets the child custody and amount of alimony
- What is the procedure to change my name in certificates
- Show Casue Notice for termination of service
- Residential people damaging and not allowing to repair shops