quesSole owner of ancestral property. Can i gift it to my younger son?

Please note that I am the sole owner of the ancestral property. I have two sons. I wish to transfer the entire property to my younger son by a gift deed. Is it possible? (PARSI LAW)

  • ans

    Ancestral property means where your sister, mother and brothers have right in the property.

    If Partition deed is executed to that effect then you can execute the gift deed and gift the property to your  son.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, A hinduwoman aged about 85 years was residing in her own house for the…
Can i purchase my wife's flat? who's market value is 36L. I am Hindu.The flat…
Both owners come together to sell to me same piece bought by both wide 2…
Dear Sir/madam, My father has bought a land from Mr.X 25 years back and Mr.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly