Sole owner of ancestral property. Can i gift it to my younger son?
Please note that I am the sole owner of the ancestral property. I have two sons. I wish to transfer the entire property to my younger son by a gift deed. Is it possible? (PARSI LAW)
Ancestral property means where your sister, mother and brothers have right in the property.
If Partition deed is executed to that effect then you can execute the gift deed and gift the property to your son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What will be the status of child from wife's first marriage
- What are the laws regarding video recordings in India
- Best way to get USA visa within a short period of time
- 164 statement give in favour of parents in 366 IPC case against me.
- want to cancel HAKKASODPATRA to maintain relations with my sister