Sole owner of ancestral property. Can i gift it to my younger son?
Please note that I am the sole owner of the ancestral property. I have two sons. I wish to transfer the entire property to my younger son by a gift deed. Is it possible? (PARSI LAW)
Ancestral property means where your sister, mother and brothers have right in the property.
If Partition deed is executed to that effect then you can execute the gift deed and gift the property to your son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can't pay alimony as per compromise in court. What can i do now?
- Boyfriend posted a nude pic w/o consent. How to gather evidence in it?
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce
- Do all legal heirs have to jointly apply for partition?
- My mother wants to give me her share in the property. legal procedure?