×

quesSociety refusing to give maintenance charges what action can we take?

there is continuous leakage problem at my aunt's flat, shes senior citizen and her son is not staying with her, she already complained to society but they are not doing anything, upper flat owner is not ready to pay anything. what should we do?

• ansYOU WILL HAVE TO FILE CASE IN COURT AND TAKE ORDER FROM COURT SO AS TO FORCE THE UPPER-FLAT-OWNER TO REPAIR AND PAY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR SENIOR CITIZEN AUNT

IT IS UNFORTUNATE BUT THEN THE SOCIETY MANAGEMENT RARELY ACTS AND HELPS IN SUCH MATTERS