Society refusing to give maintenance charges what action can we take?
there is continuous leakage problem at my aunt's flat, shes senior citizen and her son is not staying with her, she already complained to society but they are not doing anything, upper flat owner is not ready to pay anything. what should we do?
YOU WILL HAVE TO FILE CASE IN COURT AND TAKE ORDER FROM COURT SO AS TO FORCE THE UPPER-FLAT-OWNER TO REPAIR AND PAY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR SENIOR CITIZEN AUNT
IT IS UNFORTUNATE BUT THEN THE SOCIETY MANAGEMENT RARELY ACTS AND HELPS IN SUCH MATTERS
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Illegal selling of undivided property.
- Worked on temporary basis now can i get permanent employment
- Paid part consideration for land now owner sold land to third party
- At the time of partition I was minor can I claim my share now
- What is the legality of qnet business in India