Society not allowing to park vehicle. What can i do about it?
I am living in a society and i am the owner of the flat. But the society doesn't let me park my vehicle in the society. How and what can i do about?
You can challenge the act of society by filing dispute in co-operative court. You can issue prior letter/ notice to management asking them to provide the parking space for vehicle and further whatever they reply you can initiate action as per expert advice.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
you must file an written application complaint before co-operative registrar and with your local police stating your all facts supported with documents before that you should also issue alegal notice thruogh an advocate and still if it doesnt work then you can intiate the legal proceedings aginst the same.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
If you are the member of the society then you are entitled to enjoy all common areas and facilities in the society and if you are prohibited from enjoying the same you can knock the doors of cooperative court and seek necessary injunctive orders
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Hall ticket denied by school for not paying fee
- Company reducing my maternity leaves what action can i take.
- Property give the developing but that developer cheating with us
- Delay in repairing of mobile device by company service centre
- Can Divorce be granted through notary ?