society bye laws are illegal what to do
I own a site in one of the society in rural Bangalore. The society layout exist from 1992. They have introduced in last general body meeting, construction bye law. This bye law is stringent than gram panchayath, which actually approves the plan. I can not by pass society as sewage and water supply is still in there control. After completing they will had twist and ask for donations which is outside the society preview. What to do?
Carry out construction as per sanctioned plans by the gram panchayat. Forward copy of plans to society for information and record. Obtain completion certificate from gram panchayat. Please note that you cannot be called upon to pay donations which is not permissible legally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we file a second application for anticipatory bail?
- can a gift deed be challenged ?
- what are the rights of a tenant related to tenanted property
- child abuse by step-grandmother on her grand daughter
- Received a legal notice from husband, lawyer asking for notice fee