×

quessociety bye laws are illegal what to do

I own a site in one of the society in rural Bangalore. The society layout exist from 1992. They have introduced in last general body meeting, construction bye law. This bye law is stringent than gram panchayath, which actually approves the plan. I can not by pass society as sewage and water supply is still in there control. After completing they will had twist and ask for donations which is outside the society preview. What to do?

• ansCarry out construction as per sanctioned plans by the gram panchayat. Forward copy of plans to society for information and record. Obtain completion certificate from gram panchayat. Please note that you cannot be called upon to pay donations which is not permissible legally.