sister giving her share of the property to brother
My dad expired recently without writing a will on his 2 daughters and 1 son. My mom expired 8 years. What is the procedure for claiming the property. As I have no interest can I give no objection of my claim to my brother, if so what is the procedure.
On your father death each child has 1/3rd share in his property. If you have no interest in property you have to execute a deed of relinquishment in favour of your brother for your 1/3rd share in the property. Then your brother can apply for letters of administration from the court.
It is better to release your right in favor of your brother. You have to execute release deed for that.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- scope of IPR in engineering
- Neighbour called city serve officer to measure my property what to do
- Property division as my father died 4 yrs back without a will.
- wife filed complaint u/s377 can i quash FIR based on Medical report
- Are there any laws which protect man from harassment by women