quessister giving her share of the property to brother

My dad expired recently without writing a will on his 2 daughters and 1 son. My mom expired 8 years. What is the procedure for claiming the property. As I have no interest can I give no objection of my claim to my brother, if so what is the procedure.

  • ansOn your father death each child has 1/3rd share in his property. If you have no interest in property you have to execute a deed of relinquishment in favour of your brother for your 1/3rd share in the property. Then your brother can apply for letters of administration from the court.

    It is better to release your right in favor of your brother. You have to execute release deed for that.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father buy a land by landlord.but the renter live there .denies to empty the…
My father is currently handling sale of ancestral property in Sarigam, Gujarat. There are 4…
My mother was expired before 10 years. we are two son of my mother.we want…

My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly